Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is seeking a programmer who will work to curate content from multiple sources and make editorial judgements on the Front Page and Bleacher Report App. The Programmer will primarily be responsible for packaging and distributing B/R's content across several platforms.
The Programmer will be required to cover live events across all sports and will be asked to assist senior level programmers in creating event distribution plans. An ideal candidate would be described as someone that executes direction well and is diligent with their time management. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must. Innovation is a plus when it comes to copy, voice and content packaging.
- Package all Bleacher Report content and partnership content across our Front Page, App and CNN platforms
- Work closely with other programmers to brainstorm packaging and properly distribute B/R content
- Collaborate with other programming and editorial groups to align B/R's voice across all platforms
- Review performance of distribution plans and provide meaningful feedback on quality and quantity of performance.
- A strong understanding of B/R's voice and brand
- Experience working across complex and matrixed organizations
- Experience working with social media platforms, breaking news and content creation
- Should be comfortable collaborating across multiple departments including editorial & video
- Strong editorial judgement and comprehension of content creation
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.