Brand Marketing Summer Internship
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the Role:
Bleacher Report's Brand Marketing department seeks an intern to assist in its various marketing efforts, included, but not limited to product marketing, content marketing and influencer marketing, as well as support brand efforts relating to experiential and e-commerce initiatives.
- Provide Brand Marketing team with up-to-date news and insights from relevant industries (including general marketing, influencer, content and product marketing, sports, digital, e-sports, gaming, entertainment, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of marketing strategies and decks, as well as campaign agency briefs
- Research influencers for sales packages, plus B/R brand initiatives
- Coordinate and book talent travel and accommodations
- Assist in facilitating talent and vendor payment process
- Assist in the maintenance and evolution of B/R's influencer network, including the creation and evolution of recruitment and onboarding materials, monitoring of following, audience, credibility and reputation of Squad members and more
- Assist in the maintenance and evolution of B/R's app focused campus ambassador program
- Help uncover ways to drive social communities within the B/R app, plus increase awareness and use of social features and grow overall app usage
- Assist in media planning across Bleacher and Turner portfolio for marketing priorities, including gathering all creative assets and specs needed for asset placements
- Assist in post-campaign internal reporting process, including collecting social screenshots, impressions, etc.
- Help brainstorm physical and digital branding and design elements for various B/R events and initiatives
- Research potential artists for in-house art gallery and assist with the curation and maintenance of the gallery
- Provide on-site support at Steve Nash Showdown event in NYC
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Keynote.
- Understanding of and interest in digital media and sports culture preferred.
- Understanding of social media platforms and landscape.
- Must be able to work from Bleacher Report's NYC headquarters from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday from June 3rd through August 9th.
Internship dates are from June 3 - August 9, 2019. This is a paid internship and all interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Prospective interns must be current college students (graduate or undergraduate) or recently graduated (within the last 6 months of the program start date).
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.