Director of Operations:
The Director of Operations will be responsible for achieving the financial potential of the brand portfolio while executing best of class customer service.
Specific position duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attain the financial objectives of the business through effective management of people, product, service and facility processes, including a focus on the revenue and profit components.
- Understand and modify the existing management systems including labor management systems, inventory management systems, accountability systems (including reward and recognition), logistics and communication systems (including development and feedback mechanisms). Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Evaluate and develop the unit management level teams and establish standards for personnel planning. Evaluate productivity and further develop effective operations synergy. Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity and revenues.
- Provide visible leadership to unit level employee base (to the entire enterprise) while generating a restaurant atmosphere where the expectations of the staff and customers are exceeded routinely.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals related to cash flow, revenue growth, cost of goods sold, labor costs and other operating expenses on a daily basis
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company's operations.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and promotional programs, and improved employee product knowledge and training.
- Develop and direct the management of our Information Technology systems to ensure that all operating systems are continuously evaluated for proper operation, relevance and utilization.
- Interact regularly with the executive team and Managers to ensure that the company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and present suggestions to the CEO for consideration.
- Participate in vendor negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency.
- Complete knowledge and enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Special projects as agreed with the CEO to support the business requirements of the organization. In addition, you will be prepared to carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the CEO.
- Assist CEO/Owner in the development of a multi-year strategic plan for the Enterprise.
- Develop annual business plans identifying key activities and priorities.
- Implement and communicate operational strategies and solutions in line with the Havana Central strategic plan.
- Set and Manage performance targets
- Ensure staffing levels are met and managed
- Ensure professional management standards are adhered to
- Set and monitor Operational Budgets
- Ensure the Operation's business continuity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- restaurant multi-unit: 10 years (Preferred)