Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza, the recognized world leader in fast artisanal pizza, is seeking an Assistant Brand Manager, National Marketing to support its continued growth. This individual will lead the implementation of national marketing efforts, ensuring all campaign elements are executed on time and within budget. The Assistant Brand Manager, National Marketing will report to the
Director of Cultivating Fanatics to help accomplish shared business goals.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity to join the Support Center team of a rapidly expanding fast casual brand, work closely with a group of highly-seasoned professionals, and make important contributions to an up-and-coming restaurant concept. We are looking to hire a team player that shares in the commitment to our core values - celebrating individuality, making intelligent choices and serving up exceptional pizza.
We offer a competitive benefits package. The position is located at our headquarters in Pasadena, CA.
Skills / Qualifications:
* Ability to manage all aspects of a multi-faceted campaign, including creative, timelines and budgets.
* Capacity for analyzing marketing program effectiveness to inform business decisions.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster and maintain relationships across multiple departments and vendor partners.
* Ability to communicate effectively through excellent verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent project management, organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
* Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
* Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of assigned projects and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary.
About Blaze Pizza
Since 2012, Blaze Pizza has been serving artisanal pies that are both fast and affordable. Each restaurant features an interactive open-kitchen format that allows guests to customize one of the menu's generously sized personal signature pizzas or create their own, all for around $8. Each pizza features made-from-scratch dough and clean ingredients and is fast-fire'd in an open flame oven in just 180 seconds. For guests with special dietary needs, Blaze offers gluten-free dough and a wide selection of vegan offerings.
Recently named the #1 "Brand of the Year" in the Fast-Casual Top 100, Blaze Pizza is building momentum and developing a cult-like following as it expands across the country. The concept is backed by private equity firm Brentwood Associates and founding investors that include LeBron James, Maria Shriver, movie producer John Davis and Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner.
Job Type: Full-time