The Blavity Family is seeking a top performing Senior Creative Project Manager to join our organization!
This position requires creativity in ideas and the ability to execute and implement. The Senior Creative Project Manager ensures that the vision is created and enacted on time and in budget. In this role you will manage the people, processes, and technology that makes it all come to life!
What You'll Do at Blavity...
- Help to establish and lead communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables
- Ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
- Ability to navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
- Eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently
- Handle day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we're delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Work closely with internal partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
- Plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables
- Experience in leading conversations to align cross functional teams
- Demonstrated experience developing SOW's with the ability to properly assess and inform resourcing
- Ability to independently manage budgets and client relationships
- Ability to build relationships with your Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative is considerate of all partner needs
- 5 years of experience acting as a senior-level producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team, developing and tracking: budgets, schedules and assets for creative production in social and on the web
- Expert knowledge of content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model
- Tactical but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure
- Established network of creative, production, photography, illustration, and freelance partners
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life
- Project management of experiential activations a plus
What You Have...
- 5 years managing creative asset production in an agency environment producing assets for social and digital campaigns
- Creativity, vision, and big ideas for social and digital platform publishing
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Organization with the ability to multitask
- Ability to handle the stress of multiple high-pressure deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
More About Us…
We are a venture-funded technology and new media company. We have assembled an amazing team of passionate, high-energy & focused team-players who cultivate our community and advance our strategic direction. Blavity is changing the landscape of media representation by building the world's largest digital community for Millennials of Color. Blavity was founded in 2014 around a simple idea: Enable Millennials of Color to tell their own stories.
Today, we average 3 Million monthly unique visitors, generate 30-50 Million monthly social impressions, and distribute our message across all major social media platforms. We are based in Downtown LA with team members working across the world. Blavity Inc. includes the following brands: Blavity.com, 21ninety.com, ShadowandAct.com, TravelNoire.com, and AfroTech.com.
What We Have to Offer...
- Cool office environment and culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K Matching Program
- Health Savings Accounts
- Discretionary Vacation Policy
- Gym Membership