Blavity is a venture-funded media company and lifestyle brand for multicultural millennials. Blavity was founded in 2014 around a simple idea: enable Black Millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we average 2 Million monthly unique visitors, generate 180 Million monthly impressions, and distribute our message across all major social media platforms. We are based in Downtown LA with team members working across North America.
The Blavity Fam is looking for a Customer Success (CS) Associate to project manage integrated (digital and experiential) campaigns across multiple brands. The Associate will join the growing CS squad and manage a portfolio of large/key customer campaigns, reporting directly to a Manager of Customer Success. The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in managing the details of integrated marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Comfortable working with both brands and agencies.
- Adept at juggling competing timelines, asset and resource needs
- Skilled at navigating and motivating cross-functional teams in service of meeting campaign needs.
- Manage end-to-end planning, execution and daily communication for a portfolio of large/key customers.
- Translate SOWs and kick-off notes into detailed timelines that forecasts dependencies, asset and resource needs.
- Coordinate closely both within CS and across Ad Ops, Editorial, Marketing and Video on campaign needs to align on resource availability, and ensure scope, timelines, and protocols are met for delivery.
- Provide weekly updates to the CS Director/Manager, identifying milestones and elevating risks/challenges that may impact campaign delivery.
- Managing all sign-off points between the customer and the Director/Manager to ensure that all that deliverables meet the highest level of quality.
- Contributes to - and sometimes leads - client conference calls, sufficiently prepping beforehand, and ensuring next steps are captured and communicated.
- Source and manage external vendors, as needed.
- Monitor campaign performance against customer KPIs to ensure goals are met, recommending opportunities for campaign optimization as needed.
- Regularly provide the CS Director/Manager with campaign performance metrics for reporting needs.
- Support the CS Director/Manager in preparing for check-in and wrap-up conversations.
- 2+ years experience managing both experiential and digital campaigns, often with overlapping timelines and resource needs across social, editorial and video teams.
- Naturally detail oriented, with an obsessive need to accurately track and communicate progress.
- Experience managing external contractors and vendors.
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, startup environment
- An understanding of how to extract campaign data to track against KPIs (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter).
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office Suite (.ppt, .doc, .xls)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, self-starter who is motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture.