Deliver company products to established accounts and other designated locations as assigned. Perform all duties in a professional manner offering first class customer service.
Duties and Requirements of the Job (listed in order of importance):
- Must be able to operate and maintain a commercial truck.
- Professional and courteous attitude.
- Loading and unloading of company products to customers and branches.
- Backup warehouse personnel.
- Keep vehicles clean and safe communicate to operations when maintenance is needed.
- Cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Accept tasks given upon early return from deliveries.
- Subject to Drug screens.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Excellent driving skills while operating a commercial vehicle.
- Must have of knowledge of D.O.T. requirements and safety regulations.
- Excellent customer service and personal skills.
- Ability to operate a Hi-Lo.
- Good driver record.
Intellectual Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Math and reading aptitude.
- Basic computer and company system knowledge.
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Proper pushing and pulling of pallets up to 3,000 lbs.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
- CDL class B with air brake endorsement.
- Hi-Lo license.