WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Are you a highly skilled Database Programmer? Then you might be the one! Working within the Insights team, the Database Programmer collaborates with internal and external partners to obtain source data. This database expert knows how to proficiently scrub and reconfigure raw data according to a written specifications to deliver high quality, usable information that acts as the foundation for large scale fundraising campaigns including direct mail. Their eye for detail in the midst of a busy, multi-project environment allows them to act as a trusted partner on client projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or comparable experience in a related field
- 2-5 years experience using MS Access
- 2-5 years experience in database programming (SQL Server / T-SQL preferred)
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Exposure to marketing or fundraising agency an asset
- Experience with merge/purge software an asset
- Exposure to ETL automation using SSIS or similar an asset
- Software development / maintenance experience using C# an asset
- Proven ability to successfully work in an environment where attention to detail is critical
- Experience in delivering on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Collaborative team player, problem solver, extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Complex data processing using SQL Server & MS Access
- Manipulating data from a variety of sources and formats (SQL, csv, txt, Excel, etc.)
- Delivering on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Performing segmentation of incoming data based on provided specifications
- Cleanup of clients lists with deduping and merge/purge
- Performing custom programming to prepare clean data for mail & email campaigns
- Managing interactions with our lettershop & digital partners to ensure that final data meets required standards
- Working directly with our internal teams and clients
- Performing quality control checks on each project to ensure accuracy
- Proactively adhere to given deadlines, production estimates and client guidelines in completing all projects
- Writing detailed data instructions for and reviewing outcome from outside data vendors
- Preparing and providing final reporting including mailed records and counts to clients in a timely manner
WHO IS BLAKELY?
We are an industry leading, full-service, multi-channel direct response fundraising and marketing agency. We strive to create inspiring and engaging experiences for our team and our clients. We are fundraisers who champion marketing and create relationships that last.
We are fast-paced, driven, and have a lot of fun doing what we do. We're looking for a like-minded individual who loves working with clients to provide solutions to many challenges our world is facing. If you've got the following qualifications below, then we look forward to meeting you.
We thank all who are interested, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Let's inspire people to do more!
Job Type: Full-time