We seek an energetic, team playerto be part of our growing US Marketing team in our New York office. Assist the Direct Marketing Manager to manage all elements of the marketing mix to increase the reach of the Reading Eggs program through the US home market. Assist with the planning, implementation and management of annual marketing and e-communication plans.
- Marketing Reports - Update, collate and analyze marketing reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Direct Marketing and Email promotions - Help plan and manage the design, segmentation and implementation of marketing promotions. Report and analyze on the success of these promotions.
- Social Media promotions - Assist in managing the design, segmentation and implementation of social media promotions. Report and analyze on the success of these promotions.
- Team Support - Work closely with key internal stakeholders including; Customer Service Representatives, Development Team, Designers and Copywriter to ensure the success of campaigns and promotions.
- Ad hoc - Provide support where and when required to ensure the smooth running of the marketing team and initiatives; assist with promotion, various online testings, setting up landing pages and ad hoc administrative tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years Direct marketing
- Proficient use of Salesforce and Excel
- Knowledgeable in HTML coding
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerical, organization and PC skills
- Excellent communication
- Multitask and time management
- Team work skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- 3rd Party Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)