Blaine Machinery, Inc. is a family owned business that will be relocating a 39 year old business from Las Vegas, NV to Portland, Oregon. We have purchased the Bobcat Machinery line of compact construction equipment for the northwest Oregon and southwest Washington area. We are a small one location business to start but will grow to multiple locations.
Our first and most important hire will be for our accountant that includes bookkeeping. This will be a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn the business and grow with the company.
Blaine Machinery, Inc. dba Bobcat of Portland will be a full service heavy equipment dealership that provides parts, sales, and service to the construction industry. The controller will handle the general financial and accounting responsibilities for the dealership.
- Complete and prepare financial records
- Ensure all account payables and receivables are current
- Communicate with banks and lending institutes and manage these accounts
- Ensure that all licenses and insurances are current
- All government filings are current
- Prepare PNL reports
- Manage all workman compensation requirements and Benefits
- Prepare all taxes and filing forms
- Insure all payroll functions are correct
- Maintain S/H and Board Meeting Minutes
- 1099 research and preparation
- Complete and maintain employee records
Education and Experience:
- College Accounting degree and 2 years work experience
- Good communication skills and work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year