Reporting to the Marketing & Community Relations Manager at Central City, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with marketing, communication, and community engagement programs for the BC Properties (primarily Central City and Eagle Creek Village) and for specific assigned Blackwood Partners corporate initiatives.
Property Marketing (Primarily Central City and Eagle Creek Village)
- Maintain and update websites; coordinate SEO initiatives.
- Produce social media content and monitor sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- Produce and deploy email campaigns to e-club members.
- Coordinate digital ad spaces.
- Maintain printed and electronic directories on a regular basis.
- Coordinate non-profit/community space bookings and preparation of event calendar. Produce work orders pertaining to space bookings.
- Assist with graphic design for campaigns, special events, and promotions.
- Assist with communications including newsletters, memos, media releases, and posting/tracking of publicity.
- Assist with events and promotions as needed including tracking of promotion results.
- Assist with market research including collection of customer, competitor, and economic data.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly marketing reports including tracking of marketing metrics.
- Prepare purchase orders and expenses to account for marketing expenditures.
- Maintain marketing filing system and marketing storage areas.
- Produce and update various leasing materials (site plans, vacancy listings, feature sheets) and assist with leasing presentations.
- Assist with leasing initiatives including trade shows and broker events.
*Responsibilities subject to change from time-to-time as mutually agreed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary marketing degree or diploma.
- 2+ years' experience in advertising and/or marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional time-management/organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, confident, and proactive team player.
- Able to develop and sustain working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress (or other website publishing tools), Google Analytics, social media platforms, Hootsuite, and MailChimp.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
Job Type: Full-time