Blackshore LLC is currently looking to contract a Sales and Marketing Director to join our YouTube Gaming Talent and Marketing organization. You will be joining a growing team and be a significant catalyst in our growth. You will support some of our top partners & the Talent Management teams needs. Reporting to the CEO this split role manages both our large & up and coming partners as well as support the team to secure Branded Entertainment opportunities and other partner requests.
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for identifying popular content on YouTube, building relationships with content creators and selling them on the value of our network. The position involves a high volume of reach-outs to prospective partners, the ability to connect with a wide variety of content creators on YouTube and the successful negotiation and closing of these channels as partners in our Network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of YouTube and digital media professionals.
The Sales and Marketing Director will work collaboratively with the CEO, VP Talent and VP Marketing to develop and implement creative ways to improve client relationships and channel growth. You will Analyze portfolios of talent to identify content diversification opportunities, respond to partner questions and concerns regarding ads and monetization, reporting/payments, partnership agreements, the Company's technology platform, YouTube copyright and community guidelines, YouTube platform issues, etc. You must keep up to date on industry trends and provide ongoing YouTube channel growth strategy to partners (e.g. programming, channel optimization and management, audience development). You will proactively identify strategic opportunities for your portfolio of talent to generate additional revenue streams and brand-building opportunities.
- Reaching out to potential partners to outline the benefits of joining our network
- Networking with potential partners to increase Blackshore's reach within the online advertising and influence marketing communities
- Consistent attainment of targets
- Provide expertise and guidance to partners on Blackshore's value adds
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Collaborating with management, and the greater team, to identify and analyze new opportunities for revenue generation, specifically from the acquisition of YouTube channels
- Showcase and implement outstanding media sales solutions, branded integrations, and other influence marketing packages.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to clarify visual requirements, thumbnails, editing styles, etc.
- Track, analyze and report on key opportunities for growth and/or change
- Perform as a front-line resource for YouTube "best practices"
- Social media support for our partner channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as required
- Support the training and onboarding of new team members, as required
- Support channel development and rights management requirements for clients as required from time to time
- Knowledge and passion for YouTube, Instagram, Influencer culture and gaming culture
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a sales, customer service and/or business development role with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or communications (preferred) with a minimum CEGEP degree (or equivalent), emphasis in media and marketing.
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Expertise in online video and the YouTube platform is preferred
- Self-motivated results-driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills - most communication is done via email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures
Blackshore is a Talent Management and Marketing Company
- We monetize, manage and partner with YouTube Influencers and have been supporting content creation on YouTube since 2014
- We believe in transparency
- We believe in our talent and fan communities
- We believe these communities will change how the world thinks, interacts, and behaves
- We are dedicated to nurturing, mentoring and supporting the needs, aspirations and visions of the talent and fan communities of which we are a part
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $36,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)