This is the intermediate level position which will include receptionist, administrative
and accounting duties. The employee will perform a range of assignments in a
developing capacity to grow with our company.
1. Processes payments and documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements,
2. Submits invoice for approval, coding and entering invoices in Quick Books.
3. Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences
through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
4. Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from Quick Books.
5. Reconcile credit card statements for crew chiefs/supervisors and enter into Quick
6. Sort and distribute mail, answer phones and attend to visitors.
7. Operates standard office equipment and performs related work as assigned.
8. 2-5 years of experience in an administration role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
revisions, and policy changes.
Please apply at _ https://blackrockmill.com/employment-app_/
BlackRock Milling, LLC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant. A pre-employment drug-test will be required before employment.
Job Type: Full-time