Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products — we offer the broadest and most complete portfolio in the industry. We monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, indoors within complex facilities, and employees operating in the most remote reaches of our planet. Our products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our products save lives. Our design, marketing, customer care, sales and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Inglewood, Calgary.
Our fast-growing company is currently hiring experienced Full Stack Developers to help build the next generation of new features and functionality for our highly available, highly scalable safety monitoring platform built on the newest stack.
Our technologies are Angular 8, Amazon Web Services and all they offer, Jenkins, ELK stack, and more. We use DDD, Emerging Patterns and anything else you want to try.
We are looking for someone:
* With serious desire to build great software
* That takes ownership of the solution and deliver
* With a team mindset, highly collaborative and enjoys a fast-paced, team environment
* That enjoys learning new technologies, concepts and areas of business
* That writes clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
To be considered, you must have the following:
* A degree in computer science, software engineering or similar education
* Experience developing scalable web applications using Java or Python in a SaaS environment dealing with real-time streaming data and web portals
* Understanding of modern front-end frameworks and SOA
* Capability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies
* Familiarity with a variety of data technologies including SQL and NoSQL
* Familiarity with AWS
* Knowledge of and enthusiasm for agile development, CI/CD and high-quality software
Blackline Safety offers:
* A world-class team of senior developers and software professionals to act as mentors as you develop your professional skills
* A unique and fun place to work with flexible hours
* Interesting products to work on and an entrepreneurial environment
* Exposure to a wide variety of modern web technologies
* Supportive (yet challenging), collaborative work environment
* Competitive salary and vacation compensation
* Medical, dental and drug benefits
* Company savings plan with matching contributions
Join our team to build the future!
Blackline does not offer relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Reference ID: BLJM0001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent