Customer Care Representative
Our fast-growing company is currently hiring a Customer Care Representative. Blackline Safety is a leader in products and services for worker safety monitoring and security tracking. We offer solutions that deliver safety, security, and location awareness through innovative wireless hardware and custom user interfaces.
Our vision is to become the world leader of worker safety monitoring. The role of the Customer Care Representative - Order Processing is to assist our business partners in the efficient processing of new product and service orders. The Customer Care Representative will successfully resolve a wide variety of customer care and account management scenarios for end users, distributors, dealers and Business to Business customers who use our solutions daily.
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products — we offer the broadest and most complete portfolio in the industry. We monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, indoors within complex facilities, and employees operating in the most remote reaches of our planet. Our products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our products save lives. Our design, marketing, customer care, sales and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly-traded company (TSXV: BLN).
Monday-Friday Business Hours
Skills and Aptitudes:
- You have 2 years' experience in an administrative capacity
- You enjoy customer service and supporting a dynamic team of sales professionals.
- You have strength in a technical capacity able to understand our products in order to effectively assist in the accurate and timely processing of product orders
- You demonstrate advanced verbal and written business communication skills that are clear, concise, courteous and professional
- You are computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- You have sound mathematical skills in order to validate orders and assist our partners with their order inquires.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- You are a team player who offers solutions and ideas to continually improve the business
- You are proactive in your approach to customer issues
- You are outgoing, courteous, ambitious and presentable with a professional demeanor
- You have a gift for conversation and are able to forge good working relationships with customers and co-workers
- You are able to show a passion for customer care and understand new technologies
- You possess strong business acumen
- You are a go-getter with a positive attitude, wanting to make a difference within your team
- You can be firm in your delivery of company policies while being empathetic to customers' demands
- Process products sales orders accurately and according to customer requirements.
- Successfully resolve all customer concerns via e-mails, phone-calls, chat and support tickets, in a proactive, prompt and professional manner
- Meet customer care goals and benchmarks as set by Management
- Work with our accounting and shipping departments to resolve customer issues and concerns with product orders.
- Support the account management team in the renewal of services with existing customers
- Process RMA requests into our ERP system
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative/Data Entry: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)