Looking for an opportunity to work with a small startup with large clients?
- 3+ years professional experience with React
- 3+ years professional experience with Node
- Understanding of the entire web stack (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Writing clean, modern, testable code
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and optimization techniques
- Ready to tackle a challenge through sheer brute force and ignorance
- Thinks holistically about a problem and how best to approach it
- Clear understanding of the full pipeline from development, transpilation, packaging and deployment
- Works in a continuous integration environment
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Each team member brings value to the table and will be supported and challenged to be their best
- All employees and executives code
- A culture that understands technology and how true value lies with the employees
- Accessible downtown location on the PATH
You will work with a solid team that nerds out over the latest technology yet pragmatically uses them.
Our client is truly a small company with big ideas, and they are looking for developers who are passionate about technology and making a direct impact on innovative software projects.
Being cloud ready is more than just setting up an EC2 instance and our client is helping to truly take advantage of the shift we're seeing in technology. If this excites you, please reach out. Working for a small company isn't for everyone, but for the right candidate, this will be a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor and truly drive the direction and innovation of a company.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)