The Inside Sales Account Manager works to sell a product or service from start to finish. This may be done over the phone, email or via web store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Strong character and desire to win/succeed, despite customer obstacles, objections and negativity
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
- Communicates routinely with customers and prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps contact list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Track down and develop new sales prospects
- Maintain positive relationships with potential buyers
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close, including keeping customer payment current
- Solicit and maintain contact with key accounts
- Track all customer contact activity, prepare reports for customers
- Provide customer support
- Ensures appropriate identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
- Use of BlackHawk approved ERP, Contact Relation Management tools, Halo, Excel
- Learn intimacies of BlackHawk web store back end.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position required
- Previous sales or customer service and/or selling experience preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within field
- BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer