We are currently accepting resumes for Receptionist - Cashier. This position manages incoming calls as well as cashier for parts and accessories.
Blackfoot Motosports is looking for a positive - polite - courteous - outgoing - well spoken Receptionist - Cashier that is passionate and has some knowledge about motorcycles to relate with our valued customers when they call our main switchboard plus receipt and tender parts and accessory purchases. In addition, some clerical and accounting tasks will be required.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Perform Cashier Duties ensuring proper documentation and identification as required
- Perform Day End Closing function for Interac Terminals and proprietary software (Lightspeed)
- Balance Daily Cash - Prepare Float - Secure Monies
- Answer incoming telephone calls with a designated greeting and forward politely to proper areas or take messages and distribute in a timely manner
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as required
- Proficiency in Excel, Word as well as have strong computer and accuracy skills
- Have the ability to communicate with a positive attitude daily within the dealership will be the key to success as the right applicant will be representing our dealership both on the phone and in person to all our valued customers.
Please submit your cover letter with resume outlining your experience and interest with motorcyles and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Motorcycle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)