About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst who will play an essential role in leading the strategy and delivery of cross-organizational projects. Blackcreek thrives on shaping our clients' digital footprint by paving roads that have not yet been imagined. As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be a part of our team of future-oriented thinkers, imaginative creators, and empathetic problem-solvers. You will work with designers and technologies to & intuitive digital experiences that influence cultural shifts and produce groundbreaking results.
Blackcreek is a unique, vibrant team of diversely talented, outrageously experimental, and free-thinking individuals who are passionate about creating impactful and unparalleled solutions for our clients. In a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital landscape, progressive companies of all sizes need to be on the cutting edge of technology to remain competitive and maintain customer loyalty. Our clients come to us because we embody creativity, human-centered design and forward thinking. We believe in living life to the fullest and our solutions manifest this concept for our clients to inspire their end-users. We explode through and zipline past conventional thinking and boundaries to bring ground-breaking and provocative solutions to the table that rocket our clients ahead of the curve by transporting them into the future.
What's in it for you?
- Our team and company culture thrive on diversity, collaboration, and share a forward-thinking mindset
- We partner with clients with big ideas and we work with them closely to turn these ideas into reality
- We deliver meaningful products that impact people's lives
- You'll have the opportunity to learn and expand your skill set by working in a strong, cross-collaborative team
- We believe in paving the future through innovative digital transformation
You are curious, creative, and have experience working with cross-functional teams. You have a keen eye for great design and are a great storyteller. When faced with challenges you are adaptable; you become more creative and driven.
You have a "get stuff done" attitude, you're execution-oriented and you're an excellent communicator who welcomes feedback. You have strong technology and product instincts and have an understanding of design patterns.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate with sprint planning sessions, weekly demos, retrospectives, manage and own the product backlog -- providing status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Manager and deliver small to large scale digital projects, creating product and technology delivery roadmaps
- Craft comprehensive user stories with technical acceptance criteria that communicates requirements to the engineering team
- Work with project leads, designers and engineers on managing day-to-day tasks, ensuring deliverables requirements are completed on time
- Conduct sprint planning sessions, weekly demos, retrospectives, manage and own the product backlog -- providing status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Support design and engineering teams in translating business requirements, product and technology goals
- Conduct discovery and scoping sessions to gather client business needs, processes, success and challenges
- 1 Year of experience in shipping successful projects, from inception to delivery
- Experience agile software development, lean product strategy, and design thinking
- Ability to define and track KPIs and other measure successful criteria, demonstrated ability to get things done in time in complex environments
- Extensive knowledge of design & project management software (Sketch, Axure, Adobe CC, Invision, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Confluence, JIRA)
- Solid understanding of wireframing, information architecture, and user flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively present your work to stakeholders
- Self-motivator and strong desire to learn
- Problem-solver and detail-oriented
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Have a solid grasp of web and mobile design principles, with a particular focus on iOS and Android norms and emerging technologies.
Job Type: Full-time