Established in 2008, BlackboxMyCar is the largest Dash Cam distributor in North America dedicated to providing products and services that are nothing short of outstanding. As the market leader, BlackboxMyCar partners with best-in-class manufacturers to ensure quality and reliable dashcams. Every customer is important and unique and we know they always expect the best from us - and that's how we like it. If we're not providing the most optimal products or the most in-depth information available, then we're not doing our jobs. It's BlackboxMyCar's utmost duty to ensure that our customers are making informed decisions, which not only include the best prices, guaranteed, but the most extensive pre- and post-sale customer services and warranty as well.
BlackboxMyCar is currently looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual to fill the role of Marketing Co-ordinator. If you have impeccable communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Planning, organizing and executing promotion strategies and activities to consistently exceed objectivities to maximize ratings and revenue opportunities.
- Prepare creative company advertisements and brochures to attract new customers; design company flyers, posters and engage on social media accounts.
- Create compelling product-focused content for product reviews, social media, blogs, forums, press releases and other promotional materials.
- Oversee preparation of reports, briefs, presentations and website contents.
- Hold meetings with customer service and Sales team, collect customer feedbacks and product information to adjust marketing and promotion strategies.
- Assist with the coordination and communication across multi-functional teams to streamline operational procedures and policies.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities, develop and maintain client base for the company's products.
- Liaise with business partners and other internal departments for the planning and execution of analyst and corporate events including internal presentations, social media campaigns and conferences.
- Collect competitor market information and prepare periodic reports for products and services.
- Proactively manage budgets, sales statistics, expense documentation and related activities.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing results with plans and forecasts, and sharing and coordinating information with finance in this regard.
- College diploma in business marketing, public relations, computer applications or communications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experiences related to marketing is required.
- A passion for electronics industry.
- Experience in content creation (ideation, copywriting, editing and/or skills) and an understanding of how to create engaging and relevant content for social media preferred.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and major marketing channels.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with incredible attention-to-detail.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of a second language is an asset.
Keep in mind that BlackboxMyCar is a growing company and everybody does a little bit of everything. We are committed to our employees and our customers. We emphasize teamwork but value individual contributions to the team. If you are someone who values customers and being part of a growing brand, we want to hear from you!
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the culture behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it. You can visit our website here: www.blackboxmycar.ca
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in BlackboxMyCar !
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: Richmond, BC
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage: $27/Hour, 40 Hours/Week
Contact: Raymond Yu 604-783-3350
Please submit your resume by email
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 /hour