As a member of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering an integrated marketing program (inbound and outbound activities) for BlackBerry’s IoT product portfolio. The role will work closely with the IoT business unit to develop and execute marketing programs to create demand, generate leads and build the brand.
You will be directly responsible for the creation of sales and external marketing material that conveys competitive advantage and the value proposition of the product portfolio. From time to time, you will work directly with the engineering team to translate unique technical attributes and features into meaningful value and benefits for customers. In this role, you will be the expert in what drives buying decisions and you will work directly with sales by providing information they need to close business. You will also support the business unit by helping to define and communicate the longer term strategic vision for the products.
- Develop product positioning, value proposition, and messaging that differentiates your product
- Market intelligence: Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, your competition, and how to beat them
- Demand generation: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition to the sales team and develop the sales tools, including various collateral items that support the selling process of the products
- Content creation: Write, edit and manage the development of engaging marketing content (e.g. blog posts, white papers, customer case studies)
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Manage various outreach and advertising campaigns by providing messaging, positioning and collateral.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, preferably with technology based products/services
- Data driven approach to marketing, with experience in measurement and analysis of results
- Focused education in business and marketing; MBA preferred, but not required
- Ability to provide examples of success and samples of content and customer facing materials
- Experience in the Transportation/ Telematics /Logistics industry is valuable
- Must have excellent English writing skills; experience with technical writing a big plus
Job Family Group Name:
Marketing & Communications
Scheduled Weekly Hours: