Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
Since our humble beginnings as a small operation in 2003, we've grown to encompass four separate business units, and earned a world class reputation, and a track record of over-delivering on promises.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a full-time position for a Contract Administrator (Contract) in Calgary, AB.
The Contract Administrator will be accountable for all administrative responsibilities in their respective locations. Provide support and insight on monthly & quarterly financial results for their locations,. This position is detail and process oriented and requires someone who is very strong administratively.
This is a contract position until March 31, 2018, with possibility of the position becoming permanent.
Duties and responsibilities
The Senior Contracts Administrator performs some or all of the following duties:
- Contract ownership and administration after contract has been awarded for life cycle of all stays at their assigned properties including:
- Creation of Purchase Orders, GRPO's and processing AP invoices for payment
- Review charge sheets, price lists, supplier invoices and other supporting documentation to create accurate invoices for each stay at their assigned properties
- Review and reconcile hotel folios verifying rates, taxes and hotel specific fees
- Invoice customers in a timely manner, targets will be provided based on project type
- Enter data into the SAP business database which includes Contract Documents, Purchasing and Billing
- Regularly generate and review reports for properties, customers or reservations to ensure margins are within expected range
- Maintain Excel based loading chart for their assigned properties
- Obtain and administer contract change orders from sales team
- Ensure intercompany and interdivisional transactions are correct and complete
- Period close duties per month end calendar, including uploading journal vouchers, MIR result analysis, adjustments
- Maintain and organize electronic project files
- Perform all other project tracking, and data entry requirements
- Tend to any customer questions and disputes in a timely and highly professional manner
- Liaise with suppliers and customer as required to ensure appropriate documentation is received in a timely manner for revenues, costs, receivables and payables
- Provide a weekly run rate to Division Admin Manager identifying expected rental revenue per asset per project for the current week
- Accounts receivables management - CA's to enforce payment terms agreed to within contract and provide weekly updates to Division Admin Manager
- Assist in Accounts Receivables collections for assigned properties
- Provide assistance with audit documentation
- Provide month end support
- Create and upload division accrual vouchers on a monthly basis (ie. Open GRPO accrual, revenue and expense accruals etc.)
- Provide additional analytic assistance as required
- Provide insight and assist with process improvements, implementation and roll out
- Other duties as required
- Must have strong attention to detail, adaptability, and be very organized.
- Must be comfortable with frequent changes to processes related to a rapidly growing company
- Must be friendly, personable and able to build working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Strong computer skills including excel are required. Must be comfortable using filters, tables, pivots in excel. Must have proven ability to quickly learn computer programs related to billing and administration. Prior experience with SAP is considered an asset.
- Desire for continuous improvement is considered an asset
- Previous experience with contracts and projects administration would be an asset
- Previous experience in administration for accommodation or travel industry would be an asset, but not necessary.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration or equivalent would be an asset.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Job Type: Full-time