Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be jointly responsible for the support and management of our client's networks which range from 1 to 25 servers and end-user groups ranging from 10 to 150 users.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows 2008, 2012 Servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare and Network Services.
- Ability to work as a technical liaison/leader with clients.
- VMWare experience a must
- Administration and day-to-day management of the Server Infrastructure with a focus on Windows 2008, Exchange, Active Directory, MS SQL, MS SharePoint and ESX.
- Technical problem isolation and resolution capability.
- Strict adherence to the use of our ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes, problems, and communication with end users and stakeholders.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Provide support to production systems in a 24x7 environment.
- Review and interpret alerts and provide advanced response, analysis and incident management.
- Install, support, patch and maintain Windows servers.
- Assist with technical issues as they relate to desktops.
- Plan and manage the required service changes and deploy service releases into Production (and non-Production) environments.
- Design and implement a wide range of projects; including server consolidations, migrations and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Mandatory minimum 5 years practical technical IT experience pursuant to this job posting.
- VMWare experience of a minimum 3 years
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003, 2008R2, 2012
- Experience managing Exchange 2007/2010
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. You must be clearly understood over the telephone and in writing as this position entails regular communications with clients.
- Hands on support of Windows server (2008/2012), MS Exchange (2007/2010), MSSQL, MS SharePoint, Active Directory, Group Policies, HTTPS, FTP(S), DNS, SNMP, RDP, HTTP, Monitoring and Reporting Systems
- Knowledge of network hardware, including Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers & access points
- Ability to carry out in-depth technical research and analysis of software and hardware.
- Experience in making use of available resources, including technical specification documents and white papers, knowledge database, expertise forums and others.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and protocols
- SAN experience is an asset.
- Ability to manage projects and assignments, both from the technical and procedural points of view, ensuring all key aspects are addressed and timelines met.
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and deal with challenging issues
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-tiered environments and mission critical systems in high availability configurations
- Experience with backup and restore operations
- Self-interest to keep abreast with technology and industry best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a strong team player
- Great people skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about your work and creating quality solutions
- Attention to detail and strong problem analysis and solving skills
- A positive attitude with creative thinking and willingness to attempt a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Valid driver's license.
Copyright with Binatech Software Inc - 2018
Job Type: Full-time