Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
The HSE Administrator
will be responsible for ensuring comprehensive and accurate incident reporting, competency tracking, and the implementation of Bilton’s Safety programs. This individual will provide safety minded leadership in accordance with Bilton’s safety standards and applicable provincial legislation/regulations.
- Provide support by implementing systems, procedures and practices;
- Assist in the development of HSE process, procedures tools and workflow;
- Ensure that all HSE documents are current and posted for internal stakeholders, via SharePoint and Intranet;
- Act as a documentation, systems expert and provide support to the HSE Team;
- Maintain and analyze all statistical data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly period. Communicate trends and important issues to management;
- Ensure an HSE training/tracking system is maintained and current;
- Update safety training, orientation and awareness programs. Ensure applicable training is provided to all personnel and manage safety training spreadsheets;
- Develop presentations, forms, bulletins and training awareness tools;
- Coordinate, schedule and support various activities such as emergency response exercises;
- Assist with organizing COR Audits.;
- Review and assist with yearly COR Audit Action Plans and provide support to achieve target dates;
- Assist in communication of health and safety trends to management and operations to obtain support and participation in problem-solving processes;
- Maintain and update 3rd party contractor/client/vendor management sites (ISN, Complyworks);
- Maintaining a current version of the Emergency Management Program (EMP) and providing regular updates to all required personnel;
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a team that treats you like one big family? Send your resume and cover letter to Recruit@bilton.ca
- College/University degree not required, but any certification pertaining to HSE or Administration would be useful;
- Technical and interpersonal skills to identify HSE issues and communicate corrective and preventative actions through the involvement of management;
- Capable of working and delivering in complex working environment and under pressure;
- Strong computer and database management skills;
- Advanced capabilities with MS Office, including MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Incident Management Tools;
- Creativity and drive to build and improve upon current processes and systems;
- Strong initiative, communication and organizational skills;
- Enthusiastic, Team Player;
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to become part of the Bilton Team today!
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.