Bill Beauty & Health Products is a fast-growing GMP contract manufacturer of health and beauty products. Established in Toronto since 1996, Bill Beauty & Health Products has over 500 active established SKUs. Products range from Omega-3 softgels, complex formulated tablets and capsules, to therapeutic and healing topical products. With over 30 corporate outlets and hundreds of distributors in Canada and overseas, Bill Beauty & Health Products is an well-recognised and respected industry player.
Position: Sales Representative in Health & Beauty
We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing/potential sales outlets
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications and Experience
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Attention to Detail is a must, Self-motivated, Reliable, Organization skills.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Experience in health products industry a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Please indicate languages you are fluent in other than English.
Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)