BRI-1607 Bilingual Intake Coordinator - (Client Services/Administration)
Our client is looking for a talented, patient and dedicated Bilingual Intake Coordinator to add to their team of professionals. Your tasks will vary, however, your excellent work ethic as well as your high attention to detail will allow you to have success in this role. If you think you have what it takes, then read on...
Banking and Municipal Intake Coordinator
- Reports to Ombudsman.
- Responsible for the intake process and information administration for Banking and Municipal Ombudsman programs, and Integrity Commissioner programs.
- Main point of contact for bank customers (in English and French) and the public for Ombudsman programs and assist with referrals, documents, file openings, etc.
- Create and update case files in database and case management system.
- Liaise with staff at banks and municipalities.
- Manage the electronic and paper filing system for complaints.
- Mail out letters and reports and sends acknowledgements of any ongoing additional documents to complaint files.
- Assist with invoicing and dockets.
- Responsible for sending out, receiving, and storing Complainant Feedback Forms.
- Responsible for creating weekly, monthly, quarterly reports from database.
- Assist with Annual Report creation.
- Responsible for onboarding of any new client.
- Cross train with other team members and employ same methodology to ensure cross-coverage of all business lines.
- Organize Board meetings and minute taking.
- Other administrative roles as required.
Key Qualifications, Abilities, and Skills:
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French as role involves oral and written communication with customers across Canada.
- A minimum of two years' experience providing intake and complaint handling services.
- Call centre/customer complaint service background and expertise.
- Ability to deal with challenging callers.
- Database administration and data entry skills.
- Well-organized and reliable file administrator.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Able to take minutes.
- High level of computer literacy - must be able to operate Word at an advanced level, use Excel, convert PDF documents, scan documents into databases, learn new digital case management systems; ability to edit web sites would also be useful.
- Ability to take initiative and operate autonomously.
- Clear of conflict of interest with respect to participating banks.
Please Note: FULL benefits available to the right candidate including: Employee development and Sports tickets available to staff for Raptors and Blue Jays.
If you are interested and qualified in this role, please send us your resume today!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Client Services: 2 years (Preferred)