We are looking for a part time Drupal Developer to maintain and improve the resort website at www.bigwhite.com. The successful candidate will have strong programming skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and alongside the Sales & Marketing team. Efficient programming methods are required as website performance under heavy traffic load is critical to Big White Ski Resort.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules and working with community supplied modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer and Twig templates
- Comfortable working in a Linux shell
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptive to continuous change
- Demonstrated ability in organizational skills and time management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Work closely with the Big White Marketing Team to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive customer experience.
- Computer operation
- Lifting Boxes
Location: Big White Ski Resort Head Office, 1894 Ambrosi Road, Kelowna, BC