Customer Service/Call Centre
The Service Administrator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of service delivery. This position is the key interface between the customer, service provider, Operations Centre and internal WSI service delivery personnel. The SA ensures all relevant information is maintained within Realsuite and that all necessary communications are maintained. The SA is responsible for first line management of work orders, purchase orders, SMS, SCA, Project files and related administrative duties such as compiling reports.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Processing service requests received by telephone, e-mail and maintaining a database of such requests to meet reporting and analysis requirements
- Review of demand work orders to determine if billable or non-billable
- Preparation and communication of PO’s to managers and suppliers; receiving of PO’s to approve payment for work completed at the correct cost
- Administrating and monitoring service contracts and reviewing vendor/contractor performance and value for cost
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with Clients and service providers
- Responsible for supporting and training new Team Members in SA role.
- Responsible for acquiring information for vendor setup, including security clearances for new vendors.
- Support environment, health and safety process as required basis (JSA’s, reporting, etc).
- Responsible for Quality Management program (ie audits of work orders)
- Organize the purchase and delivery of building related supplies.
- May be responsible for the collection of technical data and the maintenance of databases
- Generates regular and ad hoc reports for the portfolio, as required