Reporting to the Team Development Manager as an integral part of the Operations Shared Services Team, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to vendor support and training of Work Order Management software systems, various reporting activities and implementing impactful process improvements. The Operations Shared Services Team offers call centre support to Service Providers that require support while using our Work Order Management Software. We offer a “work hard, play hard” collaborative team environment. This role offers the opportunity to interact with various divisions within our company, enjoy the mentorship of a supportive management team, offers autonomy, values input and recognizes strong performance.
To meet operational needs, you must be available to work rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm EST., 5 days per week. Overtime may be required.
Your primary role as a Process Improvement Coordinator will encompass a wide variety of duties. Specifically, you will:
- Learn the work order management systems, the telephony system and BGIS policies, processes and operating procedures as appropriate.
- Work Order Management Reporting and Support include:
- Review and follow up activities relating to various work order types including maintaining a database of actions performed
- Prepare and utilize operational reporting, including Vendor performance reports (i.e. overdue Work Orders, etc.)
- Prepare select Client Account Level reports (i.e. recurring Work Order reports, etc.)
- Work Order performance analysis
- Vendor Support and Training of Work Order Management Systems
- Participate in program initiatives undertaken by the Operations Shared Services Team or the Operations Centre.
- Maintain professionalism at all times and confidentiality of client account and vendor information.
- Receive guidance and support in completing activities such as work order management, vendor support and the communication of information.
- Offer support to Vendors i
- Support the training of new Team Members, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be up to the challenges of this Process Improvement Coordinator role, you must have a profile that includes:
- One to three years of relevant work related experience.
- Some post-secondary Technical or Business courses Or Community college diploma or equivalent training/experience (e.g., RPA, CET), in addition to a high school diploma.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills in English, with demonstrated proficiency in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience with, or an understanding of, Intermediary third party relationships, such as suppliers or service providers.
- Understanding of data management and data integrity specifically of an operational day to day nature.
- Self-starter who challenges the status quo and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment and apply various client-specific business processes to individual service request situations.
- Effective probing and problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to gather information, assess issues accurately and assign the appropriate level of priority.
- Ability to sustain concentration over a prolonged period of time and pay attention to details.
- Demonstrated personal leadership attributes incorporating a commitment to ongoing development and continuous learning.
- Established organizational, coordination, documentation and time management skills with ability to multi-task and sustain concentration over a prolonged period of time, paying attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team.
- Comfortable and effective working independently and interdependently.
- Knowledge of RealSuite (BGIS work order management system).
- Industry specific knowledge of Facility / Property Management and knowledge of Facility Operations and Maintenance.
- Involvement in the maintenance or creation of reports from raw data to final output.