What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Software Engineer to implement ease-of-use functionality for our integrated IT Risk Management Platform, BeyondInsight. BeyondInsight is built on .Net, SQL and Angular JS. In this role, you will:
What is Required:
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service oriented software.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- An opportunity to work with global fortune 100 customers by designing secure and scalable solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
What isn t required but would be awesome:
- A server side application developer with experience working and integrating with modern web-based interfaces.
- Prefer 2 or more years total software engineering experience.
- Programming skills in C#, SQL
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release.
- Solid communication, presentation and people skills.
- Agile experience
- Web development with Angular JS, HTML5, CSS
- Agile experience
- Understanding of network security a plus.
- Experience building backend services using Web API
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask how we can, not why we can t .
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Halifax Team?
- BeyondTrust is built upon a strong collaborative culture that believes teamwork and creativity are the best approach to build truly industry-changing products.
- Enjoy a state of the art facility in a premium downtown location.
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise security products.
- A range of employee benefits, including RRSP matching and a company-paid extended health care plan.
- Free soda, snacks, and freshly ground coffee.
- Lunchtime Xbox One duels, board-games, and role-playing games.
- Casual dress and atmosphere.
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above