BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform ( http://www.beyondtrust.com/Products/BeyondInsight/ ) of unified Privileged Account Management ( http://www.beyondtrust.com/Products/PrivilegedAccountManagement ) and Vulnerability Management ( http://www.beyondtrust.com/Products/VulnerabilityManagement ) solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What will you do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Quality Engineer to join our Team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. In this role, you will:
- Develop test plans and run test cases for new product features
- Work closely with Product Management, team members and other product teams on deliverables
- Contribute to team process on an Agile team
- Maintain and update a product test environment
- Provide status updates and accurate feedback on the quality of a release
What is Required?
- 4+ years of experience in manual software testing preferred
- Experience with databases such as Microsoft SQL
- Thorough understanding of Windows platforms
- Experience using project tracking tools such as Team Foundation Services/Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with enterprise level applications
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
What isn't required but would be AWESOME?
- Agile Experience
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with testing for security based software
- Experience with Mac and Linux platforms