Position: Kitchen & Cabinet Designer
Kitchen Designer will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and driving sales. The Kitchen Designer will connect with customers, using a consultative and listening approach. The kitchen designer will provide quotes, assesses customers' needs and complete sales all while helping customers realize their dream kitchens and bathrooms. This role requires accuracy and detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Establishing new accounts by visiting customers and determining their needs in an attempt to gain sales.
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals, which will require following up on open quotes to close sales.
- Engaging kitchen customers and using our 20/20 system to provide designs, product options and quotes.
- Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments and special orders.
- Assist in increasing natural stone and tile sales for the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Spanish fluency required.
- High level of energy and professional appearance and have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
- Knowledge of construction and the ability to read blueprints and floor plans
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets along with design software experience an asset (e.g. 20/20)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
- 20/20: 3 years (Required)
- Parental leave
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Retirement benefits or accounts