Maintain relationships and seek opportunities to increase revenue within established accounts
* Establish a regular call schedule for all assigned accounts
* Pre-plan for meeting with research and reporting
* Arrange and conduct major business review for all key accounts including team members as appropriate
* Implement value-added services and solutions i.e. total team resources/selling, cross selling all categories, etc.
* Conduct on site equipment assessments to ensure customer needs are met
* Conduct basic safety awareness training to customers
* Establish multiple contact levels
* Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
* Follow up on marketing campaigns
* Identify and qualify new accounts for territory and sales team
* Prospect new business opportunities through driving, scanning directories and newspapers
* Research prospects to understand culture, needs, current competitor and identify key contacts
* Recommend a plan/strategy to Sales Manager to close new accounts
* Execute strategy to close new accounts
Education & Experience:
If you're our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
APPLY TODAY FOR A REWARDING CAREER!!!
A leader in the aerial work platform and material handling industry, BERCON RENTALS INC. is family owned and operated, serving the GTA for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time