We're currently looking for an Account Manager with drive, initiative and a passion in developing long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients. If you are highly organized, have a proven ability to successfully deliver solutions and have strong skills of project management, this is a perfect role for you!
The responsibilities of the Account Manager are as follows:
- Be the primary point of contact for clients;
- Develop trusted relationship with clients, key stakeholders, BDG teams and other contributors;
- Address challenges with the client and always be in the search for growth opportunities for your clients;
- Determine the best way to structure the accounts, the specialists needed for your projects and plan all deliverables;
- Create an efficient communication flow between the specialists and the clients;
- Manage projects to meet client business goals;
- Track and analyze key account metrics;
- Ensure client satisfaction.
The ideal background of our Account Manager
- 3+ years' experience as a Marketing project manager or Account manager
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines
- 3+ years working experience in agency
- Bilingual (EN / FR)
Think you're up for it? Get in touch with us now -- and if we think there's a match, we'll be in touch to find a time to meet you over coffee.
A bit about what it's like to work with us...
BDG's team is a team of high-performing marketers. We're relentlessly committed to always maintaining our expertise so we can provide our clients with the best guidance. We're an all-hands-on-deck group that the extra mile for one another. We also like to have a 5a7 here and there too!
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing project manager or Account manager: 3 years (Required)
- working experience in agency: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)