What's Bench? Check us out in Forbes Top 30 Under 30, The Vancouver Sun, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, and our Instagram.
Bench holds dear a vision of the future where financial independence is achievable by all. We support this by providing services and software that help small businesses survive and thrive. Bookkeeping is a universal point of pain for passionate entrepreneurs trying to pursue their dreams. They want to run their businesses, not do accounting, so we make that disappear at a fraction of the cost of other bookkeeping services. While the appeal of bookkeeping may seem lacking, we genuinely believe that solving fundamental business problems is anything but bland.
Bench is post Series B, capitalized by a team of Silicon Valley and New York investors. We re scaling fast and we re not slowing down anytime soon. In just a few short years, we ve grown from four co-founders to nearly 300 Benchmates. It s been quite the ride so far and we re looking for the brightest minds who love solving tough problems to join us on the next incredible leg of our journey.
We re a talented team of marketing and demand generation experts who have built a powerful brand and a strong engine for new client acquisition. We re looking for an experienced, results-oriented website product manager and strategist to join our Demand Generation team.
You re great at working with and motivating cross-functional teams to align on a common purpose and execute high impact projects. You re also a well-rounded digital marketer with a diverse setup experiences. You have a deep understanding on how to leverage UX, copy, design, SEO, conversion rate optimization and web analytics to deliver business results.
You ll work very closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Product/Engineering teams to build a customer-centric and conversion optimized website. If this sounds like you and you d like to become a key part of our growing team, you should definitely apply.
Here s what you ll be responsible for:
- Plan, build, and own the strategy, roadmap, execution, and results of Bench's website
- Own conversion rate optimization of our website to increase the rate of signups, leads, and ultimately revenue
- Partner with our Inbound Marketing team to drive high-quality traffic that converts via our organic search properties
- Partner across Marketing and Sales to optimize for lead acquisition and lead acceleration
- Report on website health, funnel metrics and feed this information back to various stakeholders in order to improve their programs
- Prioritize growth opportunities based on business impact and cost/resources to implement
- Regularly present strategic recommendations clearly articulating digital strategies and tactics to our Marketing team and key go-to-market stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- 3+ yrs experience in digital marketing, with a focus on inbound marketing & website strategy, in fast-paced digital environments
- Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience
- Strong eye for good design, and can communicate feedback effectively
- Experience developing wireframes and user acquisition flows/funnels
- Experience conducting customer research and using Google Analytics to generate reports, gather insights and guide decision making
- Ambitious, proactive, analytical, and results-oriented team player who doesn t take herself/himself too seriously
- Experience working with SaaS businesses and/or digital marketing agency
- Google Analytics Qualification
- This is a full-time position, and annual salary will be based on experience
- We offer an extended benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, massage, and a Wellness Fund
- Our office is in the centre of downtown Vancouver and easily accessible via transit