Small Business Sales Manager, Retail Partnership - Bell Canada
Are you a highly independent person?
Are you always looking for ways to get other people excited?
Are you at your very best when the game is on the line?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic "yes!" then you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team as a Small Business, Sales Manager!
This position allows the Sales Manager the opportunity to manage a territory, and improve sales performance and store execution standards. It is the Sales Manager's responsibility to work with the retail Channel to determine the store's strengths and opportunities and to provide a total Bell Canada Small business solution leading to an increase in store profitability.
The Sales Manager's focus will be on:
- Maintaining high in-store execution standards
- Training and educating all store personnel on Bell Small Business products and selling solutions
- Realizing and achieving targets for Wireline, Internet and TV activations
- Identifying local store and territory sales opportunities
- Working with the store manager and reporting to Regional Sales Manager to improve small business performance and cross-sell opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets by presenting customized solutions to our clients
- Assume responsibility for product knowledge, service and campaign/promotional offerings, and competitive knowledge
- Actively participate in training and coaching initiatives
- Act with a sense of urgency to ensure all promotional activity are maintained and updated by the client
- Provide sales support by following-up in a timely manner to ensure store maximizes activation opportunities
- Solidify Bell relationship and take initiative to exceed the client's expectations
- Ensure client conflict, objections and concerns are resolved
- Act as a Bell Canada Small Business ambassador by professionally representing the organization in accordance with the Bell value standards
- Anticipate, analyze and communicate sales trends to store management... be the eyes and ears in the field within the territory
- Conduct regular store visits as agreed to in the territory coverage plan
- Ensure all assets, fixtures and live devices are maintained and utilized as per standards
- Territory sales experience in a telecommunications or consumer packaged goods environment.
- Strong people leadership skills and retail experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A foundation of selling, coaching, training and skills development
- Experience in solving issues and supporting customer needs
- Passion for technology such as computers, mobile and digital devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and car
Number of Positions: 1
Position type : Contract - Base Pay 50k + Quarterly Bonus 10% (Total 40%)
Date candidate required : ASAP Job location : Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)