Title: Licensee Sales Manager
Location: Flexible - Ontario-based (Toronto or Ottawa ideal)
Reports to: Director, Sales
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Licensee Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring targets for bar and restaurant sales are achieved, by coaching our Licensee Sales team to success. This individual will serve as the Manager to Ontario Licensee Sales team, as well as Ontario Licensee Territory Managers.
The Licensee Sales Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Sales, delivering training and guidance to all Representatives and Territory Mangers, as well as providing reports to the Director, and other Stakeholders. The ability to be an exceptional leader is key to success in this role.
- Achieving targeted growth and hitting sales targets as outlined by Director of Sales
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that both expands our customer base and increases revenue at existing licensee accounts
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Coach and direct field team members to ensure sales targets are met
- Management of promotional and sales budgets
- Recruitment, training & development of Territory Managers and Licensee Sales Representatives
- Development, implementation, and analysis of a variety of sales promotions
- Monitoring customer feedback channels
- Receiving and processing reports from Licensee Sales Representatives
- Assist in developing annual & quarterly sales forecasts
- Development and implementation of initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Licensee Sales Team
- Previous experience in a sales management role
- Progressive sales experience with a minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales
- Exceptional problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- A passion for and strong knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong statistical reporting and data analytics skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Excel knowledge a requirement, SAP knowledge is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Ontario liquor laws
- Interacts with employees and management at all levels
- Occasional domestic or international travel
Please apply to Kate with your resume and cover letter detailing why you're the craft beer lover perfect for this role! We appreciate your interest in the position and welcome your application, however only those retained for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met. We appreciate your interest in the position and welcome your application, however only those retained for an interview will be contacted.
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family and friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship building. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye rolling humour and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.