The Marketing Specialist, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) role is responsible for developing, implementing, and refining targeted marketing strategies that drive customer retention and growth within various BCLC programs.
By utilizing customer data, the Marketing Specialist (CRM) develops integrated online campaigns (email, mobile, web, and social) that increase customer loyalty and future value. This is a multi-faceted hands-on role that requires strong operational, project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Provides input into the development of annual strategic programs within the assigned CRM portfolio for BCLC with a focus on customer retention and growth.
- Develops and executes targeted marketing programs, ensuring programs reinforce brand positioning, employ CRM best practices, are executed within budget and delivered against objectives.
- Acts as a subject matter expert, proactively identifying opportunities to retain customers and conducting program analysis to gain insights for future program iterations.
- Collaborates with peers and multiple stakeholder groups on the development and execution of targeted marketing programs, ensuring alignment with program objectives, product strategies, brand positioning, CRM best practices, and budgets.
- Reports on and shares key customer insights and results with internal stakeholders in order to develop and recommend targeted marketing programs.
- Proactively builds, develops, and maintains strong working relationships with various internal departments, business partners, suppliers, and regulatory and government bodies, to ensure successful execution of targeted marketing initiatives.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in a marketing or business discipline;
- 3 to 5 years recent, related experience in data-driven marketing, email marketing or customer marketing;
- Experience with a marketing automation platform (ex. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.);
- Mobile marketing experience is a strong asset;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of CRM and data-driven marketing;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Demonstrated experience in developing post evaluation insights that lead to future program iterations;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of marketing plans in complex, multi-stakeholder environments and across multiple online channels (social media, mobile, email and web);
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills;
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, able to work effectively in ambiguous situations;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business situations and develop creative solutions.
POSTING CLOSE DATE Dec 6, 2018
Please Note This opportunity will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
Please Note Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.