National Account Manager (Corporate Travel)
- Position must be filled virtually in the Greater Toronto Area*
Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned client portfolio in Canada to include but not limited to client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials (budgets, billing, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, business continuance and escalation of operational issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide leadership to account team:
- Responsible for the coordination of communication with national account team and client
- Demonstrate and communicate the value that BCD Travel provides to the client.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure contractual commitments are met.
Develop Business Plan, implement key deliverables, measure results:
Formulate and manage local business plan with client:
- Develop: Working with client and BCD Travel team, identify short-term and long-term objectives for the global program and outline solutions to achieve objectives, including measurements and timelines.
- Implement: Create action plan to implement each program objectives with actions and timelines.
- Measure and Report Results: Put into place tracking and reporting for each objective and indicator.
- Account Reviews: Plan and execute quarterly business review. Plan annual strategic business review. Create actions for deficiencies.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Develop: Develop Service Level Agreement for Service, Financial, MIS/CDS, Program Performance, Technology and Communication indicators, as applicable.
- Measure and Report: Put into place tracking and reporting for each indicator.
- Create and manage business improvement plans, as required.
- Crisis Management responsibility, plans and tools.
Manage new business implementations:
- Provide support to budgets and financials (includes billing, payment & profitability).
- Responsibility for profitability of national contract.
- Responsible for national financial reporting to customer, if needed.
- Increase revenues by Up-Sell and Cross-Sell of products and services that meet client's needs.
Establish & maintain relationships:
- Oversee the implementation of new business, working closely with national implementation team to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Overall responsibility for relationship with your client at a national level.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer decision makers at all levels within the customer organization, including introduction of BCD Travel senior management to customer.
- Establish and maintain relationships within BCD Travel (owned, partners and affiliates) to achieve results for customer.
- Develop and maintain strategic global supplier relationships
- Build an internal network with departments, local leaders and key support team members in order to effectively accomplish goals and initiatives that benefit the client and BCD Travel.
Operational & Global Reporting Requirements:
- Negotiate client contract terms and manage to all contractual terms
- Up-sell and cross-sell products and services that meet client's needs
- Introduce consulting services to enhance program
- Owner of overall service delivery strategy
- Identifies opportunities to use local/global technology tools and new processes.
- Communicates customer operations requirements to all owned, partner and affiliate servicing locations.
- Escalates operational issues without personally taking on responsibility of solving the issue.
- Develops business continuance plans
- Working with Global CDS, ensure each country is providing the required data within the agreed delivery time.
- Corporate travel industry experience in account management role
- Experience implementing & managing large market/ local clients
- Working knowledge of business English
- High level knowledge of travel industry technology
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communications skills (oral, written & presentation)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled