This is a work-from-home position providing Reimbursement Support to Alberta Canada. Hours will be scheduled based on the Mountain Daylight Time Zone.
Offers administrative support to Nurse Case Managers and Reimbursement Specialists, while responding to general patient, pharmacy and physician inquiries on the general program telephone line. This position requires the flexibility to work varying eight-hour shifts between 8:00 and 20:00, Monday to Friday. Will be providing support to Alberta Canada, and will be required to work hours based on the Mountain Daylight Time Zone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps detailed electronic charts of all interactions regarding patients.
- Answers the support program phone line, and ensures there is coverage at all times during program hours.
- Responds to and logs product complaints within prescribed timelines.
- Monitors the reimbursement support email box and responds to all requests, or forwards to the appropriate party.
- Monitors the fax mailbox, distributes incoming communications, and uploads documents into electronic patient files.
- Assists the FA Administrator with data entry tasks, such as uploading receipts and logging cheque information.
- Performs general ad hoc requests for assistance
- Enters orders for patient supplies.
- Generates welcome letters and kit requests for new patients.
- Participates in data integrity/file cleanup projects as required.
- Maintains relevant level of knowledge of, and adherence to, Health Canada GVP (Good Pharmacovigilance Practices) guidelines appropriate to the position.
- Maintains patient confidentiality in all communications, in accordance with relevant privacy legislation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- College diploma in administration, or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of patient support programs and reimbursement.
- Call Centre or customer service experience an asset.
- Strong computer and software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, CRM database entry, VOIP telephony, web portals, teleconferences, web-based meetings.