The Project Coordinator, Business Development, under the direction of the National Director, Business Development and Government Relations, provides project coordination and administrative support as required, coordinates internal and external communication and completes other office duties as directed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide project coordination and support to business development projects.
- Assist project manager with planning, budget, schedule and documentation and tracking of all aspects of assigned projects.
- Work with a team to ensure projects remain fully supported and on schedule.
- Responsible for support communications including status update reports, monthly reports, presentations.
- Provide communication coordination for government relations activities.
- Provides written summaries of policies and prepares policy documents for distribution
- Provides support to the proposal development team, hospital strategy, and back up support to the contracts team as needed.
- Conducts internet research to support business development projects
- Re-entry of background document data/ information.
- Develop and maintain mailing lists and databases as part of communications strategy
- Arrange appointments and meetings.
- Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist in the development of materials for presentations to current and potential clients.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties.
- Responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Minimum – University degree; working towards CAPM would be an asset. .
A minimum of two years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Exceptional customer relations and teamwork skills; highly proficiency in Windows applications, database management, e-mail and the internet; administrative or executive level writing skills; demonstrated ability to establish priorities, handle multiple tasks and work independently and as a team member; strong commitment to continual learning; fluency in written and spoken English (bilingualism is an asset). Internal candidates must have a proven ability to complete administrative tasks, deal with customers and have consistently shown above average initiative. Successful candidates must complete a three month probationary period specific to the position.