Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Futures trading and the clearing and back office process.
- Prior experience working closely with middle and back office staff.
- Good all round programming skills including Java, Spring, XML, VBA, VB, MS Access, Business Objects
- Good all round database skills including SQL Server, SYBASE, Oracle, building and writing SQL queries
- Quick learner, able to adapt existing IT skill set to environment
- Solid experience with Agile
- Good knowledge of MS-Windows(2000/2003/XP)
- Unix, preferably SUN/Solaris knowledge
- Good knowledge Linux
- Good communication skills. Must be able to interact and work well with, vendors, futures business and other IT groups.
- There is a heavy emphasis on delivering projects globally so candidate must be able to exhibit capability to work on global projects.
- Excellent written skills
- Must be analytical and have excellent problem solving skills
- Must be highly motivated, self sufficient and have well developed organizational skills
- Pragmatic, whilst remaining focused under frequently changing priorities
- Proactive when handling problems and projects.
- Experience in breaking down projects into realistic deliverable items and manage their delivery from start to finish.
- Good at multitasking.
- Exposure to all stages of the application development process/lifecycle.
- Good capacity planning skills
- Proven structured programming techniques, and ability to follow group standards and system methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in required programming language.
- Clearvision (GL-Trade)
- Knowledge of WAS (WebSphere Application Servers)
- Knowledge of MQ
- Knowledge of FIX messaging
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year
- Java: 1 year