Bay Street Bull magazine is seeking a dynamic and resourceful intern to assist with its sales and marketing initiatives.
Candidates must possess exceptional organization and communications skills, an outgoing personality and be extremely detail and process oriented.
Responsibilities will vary in this position and your experience will be mapped out through the course of sales, marketing, and event planning.
We provide a thorough training program, which includes product knowledge and development of our company sales process.
The right candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and an interest in sales and the media industry.
***Please note that in order to considered for this internship, you must be enrolled in a registered, post-secondary school program.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Discover and create new sales opportunities that are passed to the sales team to close.
- Conduct customer and industry research for lead generation
- Manage and prioritize lead activity using various web-based tools
- Assist in the development and management of sales and marketing collateral
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- As needed, attend sales meetings, presentations and other industry events.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, as necessary
- Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to follow through on tasks
- Proficient with standard business productivity tools.
- Capable of keeping an accurate record of lead data in company CRM (customer relationship management) system
- Excellent PC skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with marketing agency/graphics, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Learning prospecting, lead management, and qualification
- Ability to create and develop sales collateral
- Opportunity to attend media industry events
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time