We are a leading luxury bath and kitchen showroom in the Toronto area offering a select and unique array of products and a highly customer service oriented environment. Our customers and partners include interior designers, architects, developers and home improvement industry specialists.
We are currently recruiting a sales & marketing specialist who wants to apply their professionalism, business marketing skills and proven sales growth record in an interior design oriented, fast paced environment. If you have strong sales skills with experience in home furnishings/improvement sector, industry knowledge, an entrepreneurial spirit, hands on approach, and are a creative thinker, this is the opportunity for you.
The Sales & Marketing Director will further define and build on the company's brand and reputation in the industry with a direct goal of sales development. Primary duties include:
1. Direct Sales/Marketing: Develop and implement strategies to reach and widen key customer sectors - interior designers/decorators, architects, custom builders, renovators/contractors and trade/contract. Develop trade programs and secure new business. Monitor and stay abreast of industry-related knowledge including customers, product and competition in order to adapt and focus sales efforts.
2. Partner Marketing: Demonstrate effective relationship skills and ability to develop relationships with strategic partners, e.g., product placement in home improvement television shows, guest speaker on radio talk shows, plan and implement special and promotional events.
3. Advertising Campaigns: Review, define and execute on print and other media campaigns.
4. Online/Social Media: Ensure website is optimized to generate leads and revenue. Actively manage social media, and other online business reputation and development activities.
5. Brand Leadership and Differentiation: Build upon the company's established brand and ensure consistency in all key messaging.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
* 3-5 years experience and demonstrated success in brand and direct marketing, marketing communications, web and social media campaigns.
* In depth knowledge of home improvement/construction/ furnishings industry and/or relevant related sector.
* Proven experience and success in execution of sales strategies, presentations and marketing initiatives.
* Intermediate to high understanding of technology.
* College/University degree in Business, Design or related discipline.
* Travel within GTA and surrounding area required.
Attributes and Competencies:
* Strategic Selling - Keep the funnel full by generating qualified leads, influencing mobilizers and closing business
* Proactive and performance driven, with a bias for action
* Self-management - Organized, able to plan and manage multiple projects in a time sensitive manner
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and liaison skills
* Creative, entrepreneurial, and innovative
* Ability to work with diverse internal and external client groups
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 /year