This role requires strong communication, organization, time management and computer skills as well as critical thinking. Ideally, the individual should have a proven track record of managing technical projects related to manufacturing, preferably food manufacturing and has demonstrated strong leadership ability.
- Support operational projects in the US from the Burnaby, B.C., head office
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Collaborating with the maintenance department on plant equipment
- Providing technical support for process and maintenance issues
- Reports directly to CEO
- Strong technical background in mechanical or electrical engineering with University degree or certification from accredited vocational institution
- Some command of IT and computers, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Available to travel to manufacturing plant in the US, when required
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate projects, timelines and resources for multiple deliverables
- Ability to follow through and manage tasks/projects to full completion
- Valid Driver's License
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive base salary (based on experience), full benefits package and development opportunities.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by email with the position you are applying for on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time