Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Customer Service Representative in St.Catharines, ON
- Please apply using Word document resume.
- Rate: $16.00/hr. + 4% Vacation Pay accumulation based on the total hours worked (Paid out in Total once a Year & remaining total pay paid out on the time of request when taking OFF)
- After successfully completing first 60 days on project (including training) – you will be up for $1000.00 Bonus
- Eligibility - Canadian Citizen, Canadian PR holder, Existing Valid open work permit at least till 12 Months
- Min High School Completed Diploma – Need to present scanned copy of highest level of education with the resume
- Have to be available immediately to interview. Training starts by 3 Feb 2020
- 24 hours Operations – So you should be available to have your shifts anytime between the hours of operations including Holidays/weekends.
- Must have a valid social media account, must have posting and browsing skills/ Looking for candidates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media experience (personal or professional)
- Must clear criminal checks
Perks of working with client:
- These are on-going contracts in nature, so as long as you are happy they are happy, it keeps on getting renewed.
- In the past, client has brought in excellent performers on perm basis, either after 12 months or so or even before than that based on business needs and individual performances.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a multinational company – great for career advancement either within the company or with other huge multinational companies in the region.
- Free onsite parking.
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment.
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar.
- A sense of community! The client prides themselves on their inclusive, open, and engaging work environment.
Project Description This role supports our client's self-service advertising customer base through chat, email and phone support.
Duties will include:
- Support and expand social media self-serve advertising customer base
Demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide support for all self-service products to improve their experience
- Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issues ensuring accurate documentation
- Perform troubleshooting/problem identification following defined procedures to resolve correctly
- Develop and maintain knowledge of advertiser -specific business environment
Perform follow-ups on incidents with advertiser to ensure customer satisfaction
- HS Diploma or GED Min 1-yr customer service
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
- PC skills and keyboarding skills
- Experience using social media Professional Skill Requirements
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through strong analytical and decision-making skills that demonstrate good judgment
- High level of professional customer service skills solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work
- Ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions
- Superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills
- Looking for candidates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media experience. Customer Service (Call center) experience preferred.
- The candidate will help support and expand self-serve advertising customer base.
- They will also need to demonstrate the value of social media advertising solutions and provide support for all self-service products.
- The team will perform chat, email and phone support for small and medium companies
- They will provide product and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend.
- Attributes: Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer.
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that demonstrate good judgement
- High level of professional customer service skills solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience.
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work, ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask
When you join The Bartech Group, an Impellam company you launch a career. Bartech one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. We specialize in Contract and Direct Placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Professional and Finance & Accounting specialists.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce and we invite all applicants to apply. We review all applications and will contact candidates whose skills are best suited for this role. If you are not immediately contacted please note that we will retain your resume for future opportunities.