Barkley Tire is a multi-national wholesaler of tires and tire related products. We are looking for an outstanding Inside Sales Representative.
- Receives orders by telephone or email and enters them into system.
- Heavy phone skills with cold calling new customers
- Manages inbound and outbound calls
- Follows up with post-sale customer service
- Processes will-call orders
- Promotes the Company's specials to existing and new clients
- Addresses customer inquiries in person and/or on the telephone
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma / G.E.D. or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Spanish Bilingual
- Tire experience a plus but will train the right candidate
- Salary and commissions are negotiable. Unlimited commission
- Work hours are 7:30 A.M.- 4:30 P.M. Monday-Friday and are 8:00A.M.-12:30 P.M. on Saturdays.
- Being bi-lingual in Spanish is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- tire sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish & English (Required)