BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic -- just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people - crazy dog people - believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
Bark is a fast growing company with multiple business lines, so we are looking for a Digital Referral & Gifting Manager who will be responsible for managing, optimizing and growing our internal and external referral & gifting programs.
- Managing the Digital gift cards program, including planning, forecasting and driving growth for the category, and generating a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
- Set goals and direction for the department, ensuring alignment with broader business goals.
- Own Digital gift cards selection strategy and development, working in partnership with the Design team to deliver your vision.
- Improve the customer experience by helping customers navigate purchasing options and optimize our digital offering.
- Manage and Grow Physical Gift Card and E Gifting (B2) program through InComm and Blackhawk.
- Identify industry trends and develop innovative product initiatives to support growth.
- Generate and implement big ideas to drive business improvement, innovation, and scale within the category and across the retail business as a whole.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that support business needs, including both technical and non-technical teams.
- Lead go-to-market activities for all new products and features, working closely with outbound marketing teams
- Develop the strategy and execution for occasion-based marketing for Digital gift cards (e.g. Christmas and Birthday)
- Support fulfillment, inventory and procurement for gift cards.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.