Bario Neal is a fast-growing company that is redefining jewelry as well as ethical and sustainable business practices. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable Showroom Sales Coordinator for retail sales at our NYC location.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and positive individual for our NYC showroom. Ideal qualities include:
- Prior sales experience in jewelry, gemology or other luxury products. GIA certification a plus
- A passion for ethical, sustainable, and responsible design
- Background in design, craft, arts, or fashion. CAD skills a plus.
- Experience with sales and/or production software preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills, highly organized, and the ability to work independently
- Trustworthy, considerate, and enthusiastic personality
- Flexible availability including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Available to travel to our Philadelphia flagship for training and team meetings
- Guide clients through our fine jewelry collections and custom design process in our NYC showroom
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Bario Neal collections and Ethical Practices
- Assist with remote client sales via email, phone, and video communication
- Work closely with our sales, marketing and design teams at our Philadelphia flagship
- Assist with Wholesale sales, Wholesale meetings and trunk shows, press pulls with our PR and Sales team
- Build clientele and provide excellent service to our committed customers
- Maintain the studio space, displays, and inventory
- Represent Bario Neal at industry and market events in NYC, with possible travel
About Our Team
- We are deeply committed to environmental responsibility, ethical sourcing, and marriage equality. We are artists, designers, craftspeople, and activists.
- Our workplace environment is one of respect, joy, and encouragement. We are very team-oriented and collaborative, and strive to experiment and pioneer in every aspect of our work.
- We enjoy a dynamic workspace, where we both create the physical jewelry and develop the business that supports it.
- For permanent employees we offer paid time off, holidays, health insurance, and 401k.
Please submit your resume, a brief description about yourself and why you think you'd be great for the position along with three references.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)