Introduction – Organizational Details:
MXO Global Inc. wants to recruit a Sales and Marketing Coordinator – based in Northbrook, IL . The individual will report to the Director of Marketing; MXO Global Inc & the CEO MXO Global Inc. This individual will have great flexibility to work from their home office.
Job Purpose: Support the brand's sales and marketing activities.
- Reporting ( review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales by the customer)
- Analysis ( review trends and provide insight to our customers, markets, sales to answer the “why” question)
- Forecasting ( review demand planning – promotion and non-promotional months, vendor lead-times, new customer demand, etc…)
- Promotional support ( work with our sales broker on promotional support tracking, execution, ROI, recording, etc…)
- Broker interaction ( work with our sales broker to ensure customers have the right documents, presentations are sent out on time, follow-ups, ad-hoc tasks)
- Retail audits (visit stores throughout the USA on a regular basis – monitor shelf presence, take pictures, study the competition)
- Trade show coordination ( arrange logistics, booth set up and tear down, and all necessary elements of trade show/experiential events)
- Agency support ( work with our marketing agencies – support account management, social media, consumer relations, etc…)
- Support/manage creative development for various marketing tactics
- Product innovation ( support our innovation efforts, monitor trends and research, support product development, packaging, timelines, etc.)
- Social media support ( monitor all social media channels, work with our marketing agency on posts and social media strategy)
- Understand the basic principles of sales and marketing in the food industry
- Must be strong in Microsoft office software tools (Testing may be required)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess an entrepreneurial mindset and be self-motivated
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities
- Assess situations/problems to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external team members to meet or exceed organizational expectations
- Positively influence others to achieve results in the best interest of the organization
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to work from home with little supervision
- 1-3 years sales and marketing support experience preferred
- This job description provides a general guideline to the most common duties, responsibilities, and requirements for this position. It is not all-inclusive and the actual position may vary as circumstances indicate or as determined by the Company.
- Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time is required